BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Paola G.
These containers are perfect for all the meal prepping I do and so affordable! I love the convence of them and they help with portion control!
Diana M.
Love the fact that the tops are color coordinated! Makes it easier to pick them out of a pile! The fact that they snap together is even better!
Jasmine S.
Very long lasting and fun to use!
Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT
Recommend them! Great for lunch for work or even school!
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
These are great because you don't have to hunt all aroynd for just the right top. Plus they are inexpensive so no big deal if one goes missing.
Gloria O.
I like these for my husbands lunch but i do think that they are alittle flimsy. They also get stained really easily which is also a downside .
Tasha R.
Milwaukee, WI
Work well. Great for packing lunches and for storing leftovers. Lids are not entirely leak proof but do a good job of keeping most food inside.
Jamay S.
Detroit, MI
Although I’ve grew up with these in my household. The only thing that I don’t like about these are that there hard to wash. They are affordable
Gizzelle B.
Super sturdy tops, never had a problem with one coming open when I didn’t want it to , but sometimes the bowl melts in the microwave and stains
Ami K.
Reading , PA
Glad containers are good. Use them everyday to take lunch to work. Noticed that some lids will not fit perfectly but they’re good for the price
Stacy D.
Commerce, GA
I Love To Store My Fruit In These And The Lid Actually Stays Locked On. If You Wash Them In The Dishwasher The Lid Will Not Fit Right Anymore!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?