BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Sara P.
Tucson, AZ
Gladware keeps my leftovers fresh and convenient to reheat! I love to pack my lunch, knowing my food is secure and safely packed-no messes here!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
We have a few of these but honestly, we don’t use them as much as the Rubbermaid 20 pack we got for our wedding. These are a little more flimsy.
Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Love these little containers! They are super useful and handy for everyday use. I would definitely recommend them! Easy to use and wash as well.
Angelina C.
Passaic, NJ
Great product that I use frequently for meal prepping. I love that they come in different sizes which makes it easy to store frozen food as well.
Tessa M.
San Clemente
Very durable ! We still have them and it’s been over a year! I take them to school and work and I love it! Definitely recommend, very affordable
Taylor C.
Cedar Falls
I use these containers for my salsa! I make salsa and take them to parties/get togethers and they are okay to throw away after use or use again!
EMILY B.
riverside
I enjoyed using these! Did exactly as it says on the description box. Easy to clean and easy to use. Would definitely recommend it. Great product
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Good for on the go snacking, Packing up leftovers. Or even organizing cupboards and pantries. Helps keep a lot of our small items in one place
Gizzelle B.
Super sturdy tops, never had a problem with one coming open when I didn’t want it to , but sometimes the bowl melts in the microwave and stains
taylor k.
Food stays fresh and the lid locks tight. A con is if you store food with a red sauce and then cook it in the microwave it stains the plastic.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?