BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Great ! Overall good I feel like there is other brands that are sterdier than this one but still it’s good inexpensive and purchased it in Walmart
Emily H.
Salem
Loved them and they served their purpose. I loved that there were 4 bowls. Big enough for my family. Very effective. Kept our left overs air tight.
Sabrina T.
Springfield, OR
Great and affordable to use. Packing lunch or for guests to take home. Easy to wash and clean. Have always loved the glad brand and products.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Lasts for a good chunk of time. Lids stay on pretty well. I like how I can easily store them in between use as the containers fit into one another.
Katie S.
I purchased these bowls and they didn’t hold up very well. I dropped one with a small amount of food and it cracked and spilled food on the floor.
Taylor C.
Cedar Falls
I use these containers for my salsa! I make salsa and take them to parties/get togethers and they are okay to throw away after use or use again!
Kodie S.
Heber City, UT
I have bought these a few times and we really like them as far as quality goes. They do the job! I also like the tabs that glad had on the lids.
Travis L.
These things come in so handy I use them all the time especially if you want to send something to your neighbors and don’t expect to get it back.
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
They are Small and save alot of space when trying to put away food they come in handy when you have children because they are not as easy to open
Rachol W.
Bakersfield
I love using these containers to meal prep during the week, they keep my food fresh. Sometimes the kids are hard to stay on but that’s very rare
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?