BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Tiffany L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Super cute designs and the kids fasten tightly
So no leaking or spills I’ve actually dropped one of these and the lid stayed tight and nothing broke!!
Kasey G.
13236 39th Ave N, Chippewa Falls WI
These containers are great for sandwiches. These containers work what quite well and last a long time. The seal from the lid seems to he pretty sturdy.
Taylor G.
Bristol
Great product, easy for packed lunches. Fits great in a lunchbox. Lids don’t stay on as well as desired but overall an affordable, effective product.
Nancy G.
Very great, long lasting, great for storing snacks ect. Not to big not too small. Lid snaps right on top. They don’t take much space either
Megan C.
Gilberts , IL
Again, I’m always loosing the lids. So having something with lids that lock together and I can stack is great. Makes organizing my cabinet a breeze.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
The kids love this for their slime and they use it as a container for storage and these come in all different sizes and shapes and the price is great
Noor M.
Woodside
Always bringing my lunches to campus in these. I can’t even smell my lunch from my bag (which I can with lots of other containers). These are great.
Julia D.
Worcester, MA
I use these for lunch everyday, and while I love them for the most part, they do leak and get oil and liquid all over my lunchbox if I am not careful
Amarile V.
Parlier, CA
I love these you can use and re use many time. I love the color matching with the lid this way you do not lose any and its very easy to find the lid.
Shelby M.
united states
These bowls are small, easy to open, doesn't leak or spill, and fits perfectly in my kid's lunch box. I recommend you get them they are a life saver.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?