BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I love these for food prepping. They are great for entrees or larger portions of veggies. The shortness of the containers helps make for even heating.
Erin J.
NATCHITOCHES
Very very good product to have in your house hold. It hold almost very thing from slime to food . You can never ever go wrong with buying this product.
Meleigha D.
Crawfordville , FL
These are probably my favorite. They keep your food fresh while also having a very cute look to them.  They are very affordable and durable.
Leah K.
Lebanon, PA
These containers are adorable, easy to use, store, clean.  I would definitely purchase these again.   They make for easy storage as well
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Super useful, specially for people like me that wants everything organized in the refrigerator.
Save me space and everything stay fresh and ready to go
Stephanie S.
Damascus
These small Glad containers always are the best at keeping my food fresh for long periods of time. I am never disappointed and they are so affordable.
member-aa7b5
Very good for my husbands lunch.
No cons, all pros. They work really well. Not disappointed in them. Never will be. Sort of affordable. I do recommend.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I always buy these, I probably have dozens of them. So versatile, and they really don't leave stains on the bowls if food is kept in them for too long.
Melia R.
Evansville
Great containers, easy to find, easy to use and take with me anywhere. Affordable and easy to find! I love how the kids snap together and store nicely
Tiffany L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Super cute designs and the kids fasten tightly
So no leaking or spills I’ve actually dropped one of these and the lid stayed tight and nothing broke!!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?