BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Traci H.
To be honest I had no problem with the product it hold all leftover from dinner and lunch for work very good and keeps the food fresh like when I made it . It also very easy to clean and I have a easy time cleaning them . 10/10 ratingGlad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT
Caitlyn C.
Birmingham , AL
The easiest container to use and reuse! I use these all the time and honestly have a cabinet full of them that I use for lunch and other storage for small items and when I'm traveling!
Stevie R.
Fort Lauderdale
I use these whenever I cook food and need to put in in the fridge to store. They are great for holding moderate portion sizes. I bring them to work for lunches and they can go right into the microwave. They are easy to clean and easy to store. I would recommend them other people.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
I love the matching containers because we always lose lids and struggle to find the right one! They last a long time and have a variety of sized for multiple food sizes. Perfect fit in fridge and lunch box
Amy G.
Grayson, GA
These are okay for a little while but the plastic tends to break easy especially if you accidentally drop it I've had two of them have the corners break off and if you put them in the freezer don't even try and open the lid while it's frozen because it definitely will break
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I find that these stain over time, but I use them regularly. I can pack almost everything in them and have no fear of anything dumping out. They keep leftovers fresh and easily washable and storable.
Tyler p.
Hemingway
i would get this if i need it to get it .i would get it for like snacks and putting leave over in it .but i wont buy this a hole lot and i haven’t ever had disappointed any of glad  Products  and it depends
Alexis 💄.
Port Arthur, TX
Flimsy but I send my husband lunch to work every day in them. They’re a good size, the lids click easy, and they’re very easy to clean. I initially got them because they were cheap so I figure if they didn’t come home it wasn’t a big deal, but they have all survived!
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
I pretty much just use these for sandwiches. I haven’t tested if it’s leak proof because it doesn’t seem like it is. But it is microwave safe. These are pretty good and sturdy as well but if you want something leak proof then make sure it says that on the label.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia, AR
Always good to have some of these in the kitchen. Perfect for storing food in or using for lunches. Easy to wash and can reuse. Very affordable, can get them from Walmart. I do recommend!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?