BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
These are fantastic containers and I use them frequently for storing left over dinner or when I am chopping up my produce I like to store it all in these
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
Glad makes pretty good and affordable Tupperware. It’s not my favorite brand but it does the trick. They do have lots of sizes to offer so that’s a plus.
Alizé H.
New Haven, CT
These are my favorite containers to store food!! They keep the food fresh and and enjoyable for anyone wanting leftovers. They’re also really affordable.
Marketa B.
Naperville, IL
These are super easy to stack on top of each other and last a really long time. In my opinion, these are stronger than the Rubbermaid plastic containers.
Jacki s.
Hopewell
The top didnt want to stay down in the freezer tightly but it must have done the job because the spaghetti sauce tasted good. Wish the tops closed better
Luseane H.
Montclair, CA
These are great and inexpensive. I purchased mine from target. I like to use them for meal preps and they do the job! Microwaveable and last a long time
Jasmine S.
Easy containers to store away food! Also the color choices makes it perfect to label if needed or to add a personal touch to your refrigerator/cabinets.
Gillian G.
Great long lasting Tupperware! I love this brand and it hasn't failed me yet. Not only do they have great Tupperware, they have garbage bags and more.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I always buy these, I probably have dozens of them. So versatile, and they really don't leave stains on the bowls if food is kept in them for too long.
Leah K.
Lebanon, PA
These containers are adorable, easy to use, store, clean.  I would definitely purchase these again.   They make for easy storage as well
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?