BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Allison M.
New York
These containers are fine for storing food but I do not recommend for bringing food on the go. I have trouble sealing them properly and have had many leaks.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
I love using storage containers for almost anything but I love using these because if I can't find the lid it's easy for me to place it with the proper lid.
Brooke S.
grovetown ga
Usually a Rubbermaid fan when it comes to food storage containers. Husband bought these Glad ones and honestly weren’t that bad and where pretty affordable.
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
This is a must have in any home hat cook and puts away leftovers.
This has saved us a lot of money and stored bomb food!
It’s affordable and worth the price.
Eva V.
Tyler , TX
Great Tupperware. Mine don’t leak, you can’t smell the food from it. They are microwaveable. They are an all around great product. No issue with them at all.
Sara M.
Culver
Skeptical at first, but i was so glad i bought this product, these are great for camping, car trips, birthday paties etc. I'm so glad i bought this product.
Regi W.
Tupperware is Tupperware, in my opinion. I throw it away after a certain amount of time and get new ones to keep them fresh and because they are inexpensive.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
I love these bowls. They are super fun colors. They work wonderful in the microwave. They are easy clean. Great way to store & take food from place to place.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
These are great for a few months but after they’ve been used frequently, they start to get super thin. But they don’t leak and are good quality for a while!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
These work well. Make sure to hand wash them or put them in the top of the dish washer. They aren't "special" buttery work well and are a good price point.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?