BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Alishia S.
I like these because they are perfect size for my everyday needs. I can put some leftovers in them for lunch the next day or just use them for school lunches.
Adrianne L.
These are perfect for taking your lunch to work. They do sometimes get the white crusty thing from the dishwasher, but they’re very effective and I love them.
Mandy E.
I use these for everyday storage of leftovers and to pack my husband's lunches. They work great but sort of wear out a bit too quickly so I replace them often.
Maggie F.
South Bend, IN
Melted in microwave after numerous uses. Holds a good amount of food. Stayed fresh. Did warp in the heat of microwave.

Great for classroom game storage! Sturdy
Sharon L.
Sugar Land, TX
Great price point! Can be found at multiple different stores, what about the same price point. Good for prepping small meals. And I love the interlocking lids.
Krista B.
Peekskill, NY
Similar to all the other Tupperware type products. I do notice that sauce items tend to stain the container so therefore you have to dispose of them more often
Elissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for small portion left overs. Nothing worse than having a container too big for the portion. I use them all the time and the design is pretty
blaire c.
santa monica
These storage containers get the job done. They’re not long lasting but if you’re looking for an inexpensive container to bring to a pot luck, these are good.
Miranda C.
USA
Very handy for any type of use. Storage for hair ties , arts and crafts to food in the fridge. The lids fit well but come off easy enough for my kids to use
Allison M.
New York
These containers are fine for storing food but I do not recommend for bringing food on the go. I have trouble sealing them properly and have had many leaks.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?