BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Jojo C.
Germantown
Lids are not as flimsy as the ziploc brand so I like this brand a bit better. Gets the job done and holds enough leftovers. Quality is okay and it’s pretty cheap.
Anastasiya B.
Brooklyn
Very good, would purchase more containers like this. Pros: is not that expensive, no cons at all. Very good product and very effective.
Dawn S.
Yakima
Love these! My house is not organized so the ability to lose the containers and the lids and still be able to use them is priceless for my family! Thank you glad!
Tisha K.
I love the glad tubberware. One can never have enough of these containers. I have ones from little to big so when I need to keep leftovers fresh I have lots of options.
Kaitlin C.
These containers are very good but sometimes they do leak so just be careful if turning anything on it’s side. Usually no leaking happens, but occasionally the tops pop open a little bit.
Marie R.
Orlando , FL
It has good hold its good space but i dont recommend putting it near any heat or too many heat inside because it does melt its at a good price for the product and i really recommend it its great and at good price.
Esther B.
USA
I love the design on this product and on how easy it is to find the matching lid due top the color coordination. I dislike how this product isn't microwave safe.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
I like to use different colors to assign one type for my children having so much beautiful options works out great. Easy to use, and clean. Plus very economical.
THEGLAMBARXO _.
These are great for when I do meal prep! Or whenever I need to store anything else basically. Been using Glad containers for years and will continue to use, I would also recommend.
Danielle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
The color lids are fun and they're solid containers but I still manage to loose the lids lol i have about 100 of these containers and they're great and never spill
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?