BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Karla O.
Seattle
Very great for meal prepping!! The keep my food fresh and tasty! Also they dont take up too much space in the fridge! I found them to be bery effective and affordable! Definitely recommended
Missy O.
Scottsdale
Durable containers. You can lots of use out them. It’s easy to tell which lids go with which container because of the markings on both. They’re very affordable. You can throw them in the dishwasher, the top rack is best to keep them from warping.
Terkeylier I.
memphis tn
I love these containers because they are microwave safe and convenient.
Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT I use them for meal prep and they are awesome and affordable .
Micki F.
Abilene, TX
Have always used these to store food in, really my mom used this so I use them, I just wish I could keep up with the lids better or they would just more one lid for all the containers lol.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
These work out well and stack well. I love to use these because they work well and are cheaper then other options. They don't clean up as well as I like and do warp over time, so these aren't a long term solution.
Kendra G.
I love Glad! My favorite brand of storage items. This is the perfect size to store my leftover pot roast in. I can even reheat in this dish for the next meal. Such a great kitchen staple.
Chelsie U.
Mount Sterling
I like these but I hate when they stain from red sauces or become melted in the dishwasher. Busy mom, so I usually throw things in there but I do like the convenience of the stacking lids
Sierra S.
Northridge , CA
Glad products are the most convenient and easiest to use. They are reusable and easy to clean. Some may be more durable than others but they get the job done at an affordable cost. I would recommend them to everyone.
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Like most cheap reusable containers, these aren’t meant to be Tupperware. You can use them for a bit before they start to show wear & stain, but they’re meant to be replaced eventually.
Samantha M.
Largo, FL
I think all Glad products are affordable and I like that most come in a 4 pack. I like these containers but like many others these stain after a few uses and are then very hard to clean.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?