BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Allie R.
Louisville
My husband loves these for meal prepping - it’s the perfect size for what he does. Only complaint is they tend to wear down in the dishwasher faster than some of my other food storage containers.
Jasmin B.
Tucson, AZ
I feel like gladware is a much more affordable and better for the every day person than tubberware. The matching tops makes its easier for me to find the lid in my unorganized cabinets. I use these for lunch at work.
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
These containers are awesome for leftovers and also for those ready to go meal preps for lunch or school they stack up on top of one another which is great for fridge storage I recommend this product of
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
I like buying these especially when they have cute prints on them ... I don’t find that they are very durable and I’m not sure if they actually should be in a dishwasher ... I prefer glass storage
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love keeping my food in this. Doesn’t come open or spill. It’s perfect for lunches. Very effective. It works so good and its not expensive at all. Very affordable. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jasmine M.
Avondale, AZ
I bought these containers for my dorm and they were perfect! They were small enough to fit inside a mini fridge but big enough for storing leftovers! Also affordable for every college student! Must have
Thelma B.
new york city
Definitely give this product a five star because of the way that it keeps your food secure. I love this and use it everyday.i definitely recommend this product. I give this a 10-10 it’s so good.
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
These are great for food storage and for in lunch bags. I can get them at my local dollar store, that way when I throw them away after a couple of uses and they get stained I'm not out anything.
Patsy R.
united states
They were good as far as plastic containers go. After about of month of daily use the top would fall off. I would not recommend for lunch boxes, but it's great to store something in the fridge!
Alexis B.
Sterling
They keep everything in but if you drop them they drop I’m very surprised it doesn’t come off and they aren’t disappointing at all! Could be a little cheaper but they work wonders for the price
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?