BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Really good quality product, good for packing lunch and taking to work. They don’t leak and they are nice portion sizes. I would recommend these to friends and family. Pretty affordable for the brand
Nina E.
Denver
Works great. A bit smaller than I use most regularly, but perfect for those times that I need that. Durable and long lasting. I've had for at least several years and have had no issues with cracking.
Jesenia R.
North Haven, CT
My daughter has a tendency of throwing out our Tupperware so I found these to be perfect because they are sturdy and a great size however if she throws them out for the price it doesn't break the bank
Katelyn K.
Wyocena
Great for small leftovers and lunch boxes. You can stack these easily in the fridge or freezer. These have leaked on me before, so the top doesn’t stay on too well, especially over time from washing.
Caitlin M.
Lakeland, FL
A good container for the price. Perfect size for packing a lunch to take to work. Has a pretty good seal although we have experienced occasional leakage. Holds up well overtime wash after wash and meal after meal.
Gissele G.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product was good but it did stain easily, I put spaghetti in it one time and it already it, that’s a bit disappointing. Affordable, you get what you paid for. I probably wouldn’t recommend it.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I like to try and meal prep my food for the week ahead of me seeing how I am in college and have no time to cook! When I use these containers they are very easy to use and clean and re-use again! These are great.
Shelby G.
Collierville
This is a great product but I always feel like there is a chance it could leak. It is effective but has a chance of leaking. They are affordable and easy to use. I would recommend for everyday use.
Sarah P.
Arlington , TX
Perfect for school lunches/meal prepping. Their stack-ability is great when you have a lot of food, but not a lot of room on your refrigerator. The different sizes are great for different portions.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
I like using these to store left overs in to take with me to work the next day! I like using these because they are super convinent and truly are money savers for not spending money outside to eat!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?