BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
My mom has idk how many sets of these in all sizes. And we love them! Great for left overs, storing food and giving people dishes when you have food for them. The kids are secure and don’t come off other.
Alexandra N.
Raleigh, NC
The clicking lids are such an easy way to keep track of everything and to stay organized.  I love that it makes it quick in finding the top and container.  Affordable and helpful in packing lunches for the week.  I would recommend if you are a food prepper!
BETSY R.
Affordable and durable storage containers. You can use them in the micro the lid seals tight. They are long lasting. Perfect for storing leftovers or using daily for lunch. Totally would recommend buying these.
Ilse G.
Phoenix, AZ
This are very cute they have a design on them, very affordable but the plastic on this are a lil bit cheap what I mean is when you wash them in the dishwasher they sometimes fold to a different shape.
Evana P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These containers do their job. The quality of the material is pretty sturdy which I like. I can always count on these container to never leak which is so important to me. These are great quality and I will buy again
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
Always impressed by Glad products. They keep my food fresh and sealed, and I don’t have to worry about them leaking! Always recommend Glad for any Tupperware need, for sure! I also like how easily the products stack together.
Nicole B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these medium sized Tupperware containers, i have dozens of them in my house because i refuse to use anything else! These containers are cheap but not when it comes to the quality of the plastic!
Caitlin M.
Lakeland, FL
A good container for the price. Perfect size for packing a lunch to take to work. Has a pretty good seal although we have experienced occasional leakage. Holds up well overtime wash after wash and meal after meal.
Jesenia R.
North Haven, CT
My daughter has a tendency of throwing out our Tupperware so I found these to be perfect because they are sturdy and a great size however if she throws them out for the price it doesn't break the bank
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Really good quality product, good for packing lunch and taking to work. They don’t leak and they are nice portion sizes. I would recommend these to friends and family. Pretty affordable for the brand
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?