BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Heather H.
I really love this brand containers. They seal really well, don't leak, and last a long time. I would recommend this brand to anyone. They store easily and come in handy for my husband's lunches for work.
Valeria G.
Columbia
These containers are super durable! They can be microwaved and washed in the dishwasher. These saved my roommates and I from throwing away food when we cooked too many servings!! They are the perfect size!
Ashley T.
Martinsville, VA
The Glad Matchware square containers are perfect for sandwiches. The lids are easy to snap on and off. They’re easy to store and super affordable. We keep them stocked in our pantry and would recommend!
Katie J.
Kingston
Easy to use when packing lunches and on the go snacks. They’re small enough to fit into a lunch box or a cooler for the beach. Very affordable and you definitely get your money’s worth. Highly recommend.
Alexandria B.
Works pretty well for holding left over food but doesn’t hold up well after awhile because the plastic becomes weak. I don’t find this product to be long lasting so I couldn’t recommend these containers.
Christina S.
Bellmawr, NJ
Great for storing leftovers! The colors make them easy to identify in the fridge. They are effective, sturdy, and the lids fit snuggly, which is a problem with other brands. I would definitely recommend!
Laura C.
keizer
Really great product helps me out to prepare my weekly meals and can take them anywhere not heavy perfect size even travel size and also handy for kids to take out to school park or road trips in love 😍
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Me encantaron!!! 😍😍😍 tienen unos diseños muy bonitos y los colores están super, yo compré estos morados y unos verdes, la comida te dura mucho tiempo fresca y libre de moscas, definitivame los recomiendo
Misty W.
Works well for what I needed! Not the strongest but I had no issues with washing I'm the dish washer with high heat. Quite durable and I think the quality you get for the money is satisfactory for sure!
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
This brand is my go to for food storage! It is very affordable and keeps the contents fresh! Very well made! Also, being dishwasher and microwave safe is always a plus for a mom who is always in a rush!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?