BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

RoRo1510 H.
Woodbridge
I use this daily. Whether it is to pack my husbands lunch or my sons snacks for a day out at a park. I’ve been using Glad products since I moved out on my own at 19. Now at 34 I am still using their products.
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
I love this size of glad containers. It the perfect size to store leftovers from dinner in. These containers are very good quality, they wash well and have proven to stand the test of time. I highly recommend these.
Alisa L.
Kansas City, MO
This product works great for sealing in the freshness of food & making leftovers last as long as possible. I much prefer seal + lock lids, but when sealed properly, this product is durable and tough to spill.
Rachel M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I love these storage bowls from Glad. I typically always buy glad items when shopping for containers. They are affordable and cute and easily washable. When baking gifts I add them to a glass container to help decorate the goodies.
Tayler E.
Waldron, IN
Very good for storing leftovers and for meal prepping! Affordable as well as durable and very convenient! We have a ton of these and they’ve been so helpful for all of our food storing needs! Would recommend
Annesti E.
These are great. They’re the perfect size for lunch. They don’t spill at all which is perfect! They’re also pretty cute and affordable. I bought from my local target would purchase again and would recommend
sar A.
keeps my meal prepping perfectly organized! love how lightweight these containers are. they are super cheap to replace but never need to they seem to last forever. definitely recommend for students on the go
Allison S.
Albuquerque , NM
The best for sending lunches with my husband to work. I don’t like for him to take my glassware and these are perfect. They wash well in the dishwasher and you can use them over and over. I would recommend!
Felicia D.
This product works great for carrying lunches and even things are liquid. Use them to store leftovers and not just food anything you want small crafting supplies and more. I use mine to take food on the go.
Kaleea R.
Woodhaven, NY
Convenient tops ware that can be used for multiple things such as storing food, or using it for organizing. Would recommend to anyone mainly because it was affordable and can be used for more then one thing.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?