BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

sak k.
These are perfect food storage containers. They are average size for leftovers to store in fridge. They close securely and keep you food sealed. Its a good cheap buy for storing any quick lunch pack, meal, or snack.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love that these lids all lock together so when I put them away in the cabinet they are all together so I know where to find them. They are very cheap and well worth what you pay. I would definitely recommend these
Elizabeth R.
San Diego
Similar to other to go containers. Like others, they tend to leak when tipped over. Also tend to break or break with heavy use. Great for travel and taking meals to work or school. Overall would recommend for anyone.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I use these for meal prepping. They work great. They hold a lot of food but perfect portions so you don’t over eat. They go from refrigerator to freezer. They don’t microwave super well but they are dishwasher safe.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
These glad containers are wonderful. They are plastic so as long as that's what you're looking for then they are perfect. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. Really I try to use anything that is reusable and these definitely are.
Haley N.
Nashville
I love using Glad products and these are no exception. They are perfect for taking lunch on the go when I’m working and I’ve never had a spill from them. I really like the color and sturdiness of the containers too!
Sydney 💋.
These are fantastic for people who take lunches to work. Either for cold things like salads or something to heat up, they’re great. Do make sure the corner is all the way down cause they can spill from time to time.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
One of my many go to containers that I use for on the go. Lids are easy to put on and very effective in their purpose. The ones I purchased were inexpensive at my local Walmart. I’d definitely recommend to all my friends.
Laura A.
Auburn, AL
I love how the containers are resistant to heat from my microwave as well as my dishwasher. They do not melt and deform like other products and are affordable with a great quality. I would highly recommend to others.
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
Ok funny thing is I buy these for my household and because it’s such a great container I have to hide them from family members lol. It’s pretty affordable and seriously ever store has them
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?