BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Evana R.
Rocky Mount, NC
For the most part I keep these in my home until I can’t no more. The only thing I dnt out in these is anything red. It’ll stain it. Wish that could be resolved. But highly recommend. Easy stackable ready to use storage
Ana S.
Katy, TX
These are great Tupperware containers for containers I like that they are PBA free and great for more than one year it's the only disappointment is the lids don't remain closed up tight but other than that they do it's job.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
This Tupperware kept my food fresh longer. There was never any break in the seal and I never had any spills or accidents. I love that they’re affordable, too! They’re the perfect size for a lunch. Definitely would recommend!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
These are great for sandwiches. The perfect depth. I don’t typically like putting too much liquid in these as I don’t feel they’re very stable. Very affordable in comparison to some of the bigger name brands out there.
Maddison P.
I really love Glad containers! They seal nicely and I’ve never had leaks or spills! Very easy to clean and microwaveable! I definitely recommend them, especially for the affordable price! All their products are great!
Charlae M.
Hagerstown
This product is very durable. I’ve been using these for a while now and it’s very reliable in the aspect that I can always count on it to do what it’s supposed to do. Very useful for keeping food and other objects .
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
Ok funny thing is I buy these for my household and because it’s such a great container I have to hide them from family members lol. It’s pretty affordable and seriously ever store has them
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
These glad containers are wonderful. They are plastic so as long as that's what you're looking for then they are perfect. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. Really I try to use anything that is reusable and these definitely are.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego
Similar to other to go containers. Like others, they tend to leak when tipped over. Also tend to break or break with heavy use. Great for travel and taking meals to work or school. Overall would recommend for anyone.
Haley N.
Nashville
I love using Glad products and these are no exception. They are perfect for taking lunch on the go when I’m working and I’ve never had a spill from them. I really like the color and sturdiness of the containers too!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?