BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand for containers and they aren't expensive. They are very easy to clean, very effective and last a long time. Their pretty affordable and also come in other colors and styles, I would recommend this brand!
Paris V.
Pensacola
I love all the Glad Tupperware products. The containers and lids snap together for easy organization and storage. This brand is also very affordable and study. The price point for these products are also very reasonable!
Zayra R.
I use these on the daily best containers out there. I love that no matter what size you get. You can snap the baby container for dips or dressing in the middle circle. I use these daily and they are way worth the price.
Stephanie I.
Augusta, GA
I use this for meal prepping my meals it helps me keep on track and they’re fast easy and convenient when you’re a mom and have to run around with a baby all day I just pop it in the microwave I use these for everything!
ericka j.
This is a great product. It has good space for food and the lid stays on good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. You can buy it anywhere that sell glad containers. It keeps my left good and they don't go bad.
Jacqueline L.
These containers are very easy to use and store. Their blue lids stand out in a cabinet. They work well for what they’re for. Very affordable, and worth it. Easy for kids to snap on and off. They stack well when stored.
Yolanda H.
Chicago ridge , IL
This product is good I probably have like 50 of this lol or probly more I used it to make lunch for my hubby or put left over from dinner and also good when you go in a mini road trip with some fruits, nuts etc. Amazing!!!
Emina H.
Love these containers. I bought it years and years ago and I’m still using them! Very effective and I would repurchase if I needed to but I don’t because they hold up so well. Definitely affordable and would recommend!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
These are great for sandwiches. The perfect depth. I don’t typically like putting too much liquid in these as I don’t feel they’re very stable. Very affordable in comparison to some of the bigger name brands out there.
Evana R.
Rocky Mount, NC
For the most part I keep these in my home until I can’t no more. The only thing I dnt out in these is anything red. It’ll stain it. Wish that could be resolved. But highly recommend. Easy stackable ready to use storage
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?