BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

La N.
Camden
These containers is good for left overs. When you ever want to put food away this is the way too go they are good for storing and I really would recommend this to others for it is a very good product I use on a daily basis!
Jacqueline D.
Spring Hill
Great for sending leftovers or taking lunch. No need to worry if big expensive containers make it back. I worry a little bit about super heavy stuff or liquids, but they’ve always held up well and you can’t beat the price!
Zayra R.
I use these on the daily best containers out there. I love that no matter what size you get. You can snap the baby container for dips or dressing in the middle circle. I use these daily and they are way worth the price.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand for containers and they aren't expensive. They are very easy to clean, very effective and last a long time. Their pretty affordable and also come in other colors and styles, I would recommend this brand!
ericka j.
This is a great product. It has good space for food and the lid stays on good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. You can buy it anywhere that sell glad containers. It keeps my left good and they don't go bad.
Destynee R.
Smyrna , DE
These are great and so good for environmentally conscious people. Reusable tubs like these are great for left overs especially for one. They’re very affordable and last a while. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
I like these containers however they do stain quickly. I normally buy them when I have coupons because they are not always cheap. I would recommend them but I would say buy in bulks with coupons to get your money’s worth.
Paris V.
Pensacola
I love all the Glad Tupperware products. The containers and lids snap together for easy organization and storage. This brand is also very affordable and study. The price point for these products are also very reasonable!
Yolanda H.
Chicago ridge , IL
This product is good I probably have like 50 of this lol or probly more I used it to make lunch for my hubby or put left over from dinner and also good when you go in a mini road trip with some fruits, nuts etc. Amazing!!!
AJ O.
San Antonio, TX
Items placed in this container remain good for a while. It will keep them fresh as well as easy to get to. Not disappointed to me and Beth affordable in my opinion. Would highly recommend to anyone needed storage containers.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?