BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Claudia F.
greensboro
I have used glad Tupperware since I was a kid. I always remember my mom packing my lunch box with glad boxes! The best! I still buy glad because it’s such a great quality !
❁Abby❁ A.
Sonora
Use these for everything in our house!!! They work amazing for lunches, saving dinners, and for any trip. Couldn’t be any happier with the product and it’s quality. Although many don’t come in a pack, they’re always priced great!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Half containers are okay, and definitely get the job done, but I prefer other brands (Rubbermaid, Pyrex) that have thicker, more durable lids. In my experience Glad lids are more prone to sliding off the bowl and making messes when you don’t want them to.
Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
I highly recommend purchasing these for any potluck or cookout. Perfect size to dish out portions of your favorite side dishes that your Aunt Linda only makes for Thanksgiving.
Mj G.
I have purchased these containers before and they do work for a period of time but then they crack and they start folding with the heat. After maybe a couple of uses the lid stops working. The containers are affordable but you get what you pay for.
Kristy H.
If you really need to keep your food fresh this works great I use it for so many different things other than just food storage. Sometimes I use it as a mixing bowl sometimes I use it as a soup Bowl. It’s very diverse and very durable.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
These are great food storage containers that are the perfect size for bringing a sandwich along on the go, or for storing leftovers from a meal. They are easy to clean in the dishwasher and are made out of plastic so you can use again and again.
Carlee C.
Most of the containers I buy are not purple so it makes these very easy to keep up with! I like the nice designs on the side as well! These are very affordable and a great size for portion sized leftovers I use them over and over again
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
I recommend these 100% the clear sides make it easy to find what I need right away, the containers clean easy, and store in compact cupboards. The lids go on easy but stay on stong, completely spill free. They last a long time, and very affordable!
Scarlett S.
Madisonville, TN
These are great to use for lunches on the go or meal prep! I have a bunch of different ones. They’re great and easy to use, and the price is cheap compared to the value they have! Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?