BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Jean M.
Florida
What I love about this brand is the fact that every product have a very good quality. I could heat my food without thinking the container is going to melt. Found out that this brand is not expensive, is affordable and has a very good quality. I would definitely recommend it.
Jenn I.
These are perfect small portion meal prep and easy to store and clean . My also good size for most of the lunch bags and you can always layer . Price is reasonable . I recommend it .
Amber F.
I love these, they’re strong and hold up for multiple uses. They’re my go to for all leftovers and sending leftovers home. I think these are a good medium in the price range. The store brand is the cheapest but lefts face it they’re only good for one use.
Grace H.
Champaign
Stored well in cabinets and were a great size for leftovers! These were great to bring in a packed lunch or to store food in the refrigerator. Very fair price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to expand their Tupperware collection.
Shin K.
I use these a lot to store leftover foods or raw meat. They work well in the microwave but I’ve never warmed food up in them for longer than 3 minutes so I’m not sure how well they do for long periods in a microwave. They’re affordable and dependable.
Ashley D.
Yadkinville, NC
I have tons of these. We use them for sandwiches, snacks, left overs etc. They hold a decent amount, and they’re sturdy. They’re a good value for the price. If they get wore out or stained I can throw them away and buy more without breaking the bank.
Patricia A.
Walnut Creek
These are very affordable and are great for storing in the cabinets. The lids snap right into place within each other so it's easy to find. I also like how it's plastic but is sturdy and doesn't stain easily. I keep many of them at hand for my guests.
Katie H.
Columbus, OH
I love glad storage containers. They come in cute designs for the holidays and they are very easy to store. They come in so many different t sizes. And fairly inexpensive. I would recommend them to anyone because I don’t really have any complaints on them
haley m.
Spokane
These are the classic glad containers in my mind! They are always good to have around if you have leftovers. They are easy to use which I love and they store and stack very easily in my refrigerator. Everyone in my house uses these and we love them!
Aashima B.
Charlotte, NC
These are good sturdy and quality containers which can  be used to store variety of products. From dips and chips to rice and cereal, you can store anything or everything in these and food always stay fresh in it. They are also dishwasher safe.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?