BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are great containers for light food items like salads or fruits! They're cheap and super easy to use and store. I find them effective. But they're not good for long term containers if you're keeping food in them. Snacks like nuts, fruits etc are good to use with these
Face B.
Pleasant Grove
Such great food prep containers as well as storage for leftovers! I loved being able to wash them and microwave them without any issues, morphing, or bad chemicals falling into my food! I can’t wait to get more and use them for more things! Love these!
Madiha S.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this for mainly because it’s easy to store and take along food. This is super convenient as I’ve also used it my daughters hair ties and accessories. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
My s/o uses these for his work lunch. They hold up great during transportation he carries them in a backpack while taking a motorcycle 30 minutes to work. I've had to clean them after them sitting around in his backpack for a week or so and they clean up great.
Brenna K.
New York
Great for taking food to school and work and they are much sturdier than many other plastic containers. However they can get a bit dirty inside from food staining and sometimes the plastic dents and can wear down over time as they are used often.
Amanda C.
Jessup, PA
I love these containers! Wether I’m storing food or objects it always keeps them safe! I ne’er have to worry about the kid falling off or food leaking! They’re affordable and so handy to keep around the house. I highly recommend these for anybody!
Amanda C.
Great to use for treats or leftovers that you want a friend to home with them. They will reuse them so you can be a bit more environmentally conscious. And they are inexpensive. Don’t have to worry about getting back your good food containers
Megan A.
Toronto, OH
These containers are really great for storing leftovers! Super good quality and dishwasher safe, so it’s super easy to clean! They live up to their standards and I would definitely purchase them again and recommend them to a friend!
Meg B.
corvallis
What I love about this product is the price point. Very inexpensive but the quality is there. I wouldn’t use these as long term containers because they are a little flimsy. However, I do love that you can throw them into the dishwasher.
Larry W.
Las Vegas
This Glad ware match ware is perfect! For work lunch or kids lunch. The lids lock really tight and keep food fresh. The containers are extremely durable as ice dropped them plenty of times and put them through many different climates!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?