BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Meredith N.
Greenville, SC
These work great for meal prep and don’t take much space. They are dishwasher safe and I can actually manage to keep the kids and containers together in the cabinet. Very affordable to top it off
Taryn B.
Janesville
Great product! Easy to store away in your cabinets. I use these for leftovers and for my husbands lunch. They are a great price , so if for any reason they are thrown out on accident. Or sent to other people’s homes. The price you can’t beat. So I just pick up some more.
Shawna C.
Albuquerque
I thought they were very affordable! I would recommend these to a friend. I thought the product was very useful ... the main complaint I would have and it is minor was that the lids were either too hard to put on properly or too easy that they fell off when transporting.
Brenda P.
Chelan
These are what perfect for packing lunches and storing left overs in the fridge.. they are thin enough where you can stack a couple of them in the fridge without taking to much space. And they are affordable and reusable just wash and use again.. definitely recommend them
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Love this product. I bought some for my husband to use for left overs for him to take to work. It’s pretty inexpensive and easy to find in store. It’s hoods up really well. I like that they are affordable so if something were to happen to it I could toss it if I need to.
Janice P.
Chicago
There’s a saying somewhere that you can never have too much tupperware. This I have learned to be true early on in adulthood. Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT is durable and gives me the chance to easily stack multiple containers for meal prepping!
Michele S.
These were decent for broth that I made. Kept my broth fresh and didn’t leak even when bumped around. A good seal on the edges for sure. It was perfect for what I needed. They do tend to hold oils and odors a bit though had to throw one out but for the cost it works.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I bought these for a cookie swap and knew I would be okay not getting them back. They are great to have on hand when you don’t want to pass on your good Tupperware. I think the glad containers work better for something dry and solid like cookies rather than soups or stews.
Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
Glad makes great food storage containers. They are my go to. I use them all the time for keeping leftovers or for lunches at work and school. They are priced just right for the convenience they offer. I can reuse them and don’t feel bad if I have to throw them out.
Alexa F.
Fort Collins
I love these containers because they stack together for easy storage and are seal proof. I’ve never had any issue with any food leaking out of them. They are super affordable and you can find them anywhere including Walmart, Target, most grocery stores, and Amazon.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?