BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Katie M.
Minneapolis
Not the most durable Tupperware and feels like it won’t hold up as well as other brands over the long run. It gets the job done. It is affordable for what it does, but then again if it doesn’t hold up for long term use, I would invest in something a little more durable.
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
I think these are perfect for lunches or when you have quests and you don’t mind sending these with them. They work so good and I think they last a long time for the price. I would definitely recommend getting some of these for your cabinets! You never know when you may need one.
Emily M.
Winter Haven
These are great for lunch size meals. The designs on the side are fun and help me realize what is what isnt in the company fridge. The lids snap and stay put. They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe. I would recommend these for adults and high school students but not for kids.
Kristine W.
Santa Clarita, CA
Glad always makes pretty solid products. These are great temporary use since the more it gets washed the dingier it gets. They are good for lunch boxes for snacks. I prefer the glass containers to heat up food so I’ll usually bring food in the plastics and heat it on a plate.
Cyndi H.
Rowlett
I did like these. It seemed though that after I dishwashers them a few times the kid wouldn’t latch as good. I think they were effective and didn’t leak in the beginning. They are affordable so I was able to replace them easily. I just wish they would have lasted longer.
Evelyn S.
Fulton, NY
I really like it. Great storage and it has a good seal. I use them to bring my lunch to work. I have noticed that it has a tight seal so I don’t have to worry about the lid falling off and going everywhere
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 starts. I love these containers for meal preparing. There’s so durable l, they don’t stain as much if your re warming something up in the microwave and they last pretty long. I’ve had mines now for over a year and I still continue to buy them.
Kristina U.
Great way to save on the use of plastic and not have to buy plastic wrap or baggies. It’s very environmentally friendly! You can put them in the dishwasher as well, on the top shelf so it’s also a very easy clean which is always nice. I love this product & so should you!!
Meredith N.
Greenville, SC
These work great for meal prep and don’t take much space. They are dishwasher safe and I can actually manage to keep the kids and containers together in the cabinet. Very affordable to top it off
Cierra K.
Kansas City, MO
I’m a Tupperware junkie so you’ll find a lot of these babies in my cabinet! Great for storage, organization, and saving space! I also take these to family cookouts for to go plates so I won’t have a mess to worry about when unpacking the food. Who couldn’t use these? A must have.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?