BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

T E.
Indianapolis
Super convenient for easy prep meals, perfect for lunches.

pros- cute print, convenient

worked perfect for storing left overs, and pre made meals!

you get what you pay for

would recommend! love this product
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Glad takes storing food to the next level! In the past I have used many storage containers that were not microwave safe which made for quite the hassle in terms of trying to put together a meal that could be eaten quickly and right out of the container. With glad, not only are their products microwave safe, but they also come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes that makes for easy storage for anyone!
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I love these storage containers they keep ur food fresh and come in so many shapes and sizes making storing food easy. Plus u can use them as a bowl and theyre microwaveable so u dont need to dirty another dish if u dont want to. Plus they are perfect for work to take to lunch. They dont take up much room in ur fridge either.
Ivette C.
San Jacinto , CA
These are great for when you have party leftovers and you want to put it all away. Also when you are giving out food when there has been too much they are easy to heat up food in them very practical. I use the all the time
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't like keeping food in containers that look different from each other. I would like to keep a theme because I am very particular like that and I like the fact that this isna set of containers and lids that goes along with what I want! It is a lot a easier to pack in a lunchbag if they are from the same set.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I've used these several times over the years and for something they claim can be disposable, they last for a while. I even put them in the dishwasher. They're great for storing leftovers and for packing my hubby lunches. If they crack throw it out and buy new ones because they're not expensive. It's a win win.
Aysia B.
Tampa, FL
Gets the job done . I didn't have any leaks. It didn't melt in the microwave so its good in my book. Its a good buy for the price and you will get your use out of it .
Amber D.
Sandusky , OH
Not my favorite containers for left overs or lunches. I feel like the plastic keeps all the past foods absorbed into it. But when I’m desperate I’ll use it. Overall these are like a one to two time use container.
Brandon H.
Sumter, SC
Great product, I carry my lunch to work in one of these almost everyday. Very durable and stands up well in the microwave, even over time. Glad makes really quality products; you won’t be disappointed with these.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Great for storing left overs and lunch. My son had never had a problem opening and closing these. Plus they are not very expensive which is a plus since my husband some times forgets to throw out his food from lunch and it get gross so I just toss them if I have to. But they hold up pretty good.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?