BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Gina M.
Chambersburg, PA
I used this before and they are pretty good for food storage and to keep my food fresh.
Diana T.
Costa Mesa, CA
Does the job! Nothing really to complain about other than the normal Tupperware issues that may occur like staining. Other than that, I would recommend!
Isabelle L.
Great for meal prep! Only complaint is the plastic itself does feel fairly thin in general. It is effective for what I needed it to do, and inexpensive to replace when needed.
Holly Z.
west covina,ca
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps food fresh and it lasts a very long time. Pros are it keeps food from going bad.
Jade R.
Keeps food fresh, holds up well to dropping and an inquisitive to two year old, and does its job exceptionally well.
Angela A.
love these small, square containers for sandwiches, fruit, snacks on the go. also used these to organize arts and crafts
Kylie A.
Orlando
My go to Tupperware. It's the perfect size for portion Control and takes up minimal space
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
These are great! I use them when I do meal prep or when I have left overs and need food for work. They are very durable and can withstand being in the microwave for a long period of time. I definitely recommend these to people who are starting meal prep or just looking for something to use to take food to work/school.
Laurel F.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Target
Picked these up at my local target for a fair price. These containers are easy to use, great for preparing lunch! Best for on the go meals. You can buy them pretty much anywhere not just target!
Emiley H.
Delray Beach, FL
Containers like so are essential. As someone who meal preps, you could say their a vital tool in my kitchen. These Glad containers are one of my go-tos simply because of their durability and because the colors make them stand out amongst the rest of the mix. The lids are easy to find in my container drawer and theyre spill and leak proof! Definitely recommend trying these over other leading brands.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?