BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Megan B.
Dallas
I got a pick package of these. Fits my lunch easily. Make sure not to put something with too much liquid or it will leak
Angela A.
love these small, square containers for sandwiches, fruit, snacks on the go. also used these to organize arts and crafts
Alexandria V.
New York
Love these square containers! Good size for various items that you need sealed, including fruit, leftovers, salad and soup! Of course they cost more than store brand containers but I would recommend because I have had them for ages and they are in great condition! Especially for the dishwasher.
Samantha Y.
Port Hueneme, CA
Easy to use and very reliable. I love that it stackable so it is easy to store and find.
Melissa B.
Revere, MA
These are always great. Saturday enough to use over and over, but cost wise it's not a big deal if you lose one! Always useful.
Amber B.
Chicago
Decent quality for price and microwave/dishwasher safe. They’re easy to stack and store. Available at any large market ie. Walmart and Target.
🌺Vanessa D.
Hampton
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this for small size portions salads. Good for my use. Cleaning is easy.
Lauren M.
Fayetteville
I really love the glad matchware containers! They keep your food nice and fresh and They are really great for packing lunches! Very affordable and extremely durable! I highly recommend getting these!
Ashleigh H.
Love these. Have used them for years. Cheap enough to not break my heart if I lose one or lose a lid.
Amber M.
They seal in the freshness! In addition to that they are easy to store together since they are stackable - both lids and container.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?