BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Love these! Keep my leftovers fresh and easy to clean! These are also very affordable
Katrina G.
Huntington Beach
Great product. Easy to clean and keep in great storage. Perfect for lunch on the go.
Karla H.
Houston
Great to put away fruits for small children and easy to cary around... washable easy
La Toya D.
These are really good for packing lunches for myself as well as my significant other.
Hannah K.
Edmond
These are great containers to meal prep your veggies on the go! Definitely recommend.
whitney v.
Perfect for keeping my leftovers tidy and easy to throw in a bag and have for lunch.
Alex S.
Washington
I use these everyday and love how they can be put in the top shelf of the dishwasher.
Kristin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are beautiful. I will however say they have leaked on me in the past.
Anne I.
Island Park, NY
I meal prep from time to time so these containers are super convenient. I’m sad that tomato products tend to stain the plastic, they are affordable and durable.
A T.
kent
These are very useful if you’re on the go and want to pack some snacks. But the downfall is that sometimes the do leak . And sometimes are really hard to close and to open. Overall this product is really good .
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?