BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Austin S.
Eagle, ID
Good containers. Matching the colors for the lid and the Tupperware makes it super easy to find the right lid (which is otherwise always AJ issue). Locks in moisture. Does well in the freezer as well.
9.27🥂 M.
Bronx, NY
this product is great for storing food away. it’s really useful if you don’t have enough space in your refrigerator. these containers are affordable also so i would definitely recommend buying these and the are also good for an on the go lunch.
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
Great containers, they are good with every wash and with using grease remover soap, the containers come clean each time. The only negative is that once you have red sauce in the containers, it can stain the containers and will not come out at least that I’ve been able to do.
Kristen G.
Fort Stewart
I was strolling through Walmart one day and I came across these containers. I just thought they were the cutest things so I had to have them! I got a 12 pack of assorted designs for $10.00! To me, it was very well worth the price! Not only cute and affordable but they aren’t flimsy and it isn’t hard to snap on the lid! My husband uses them to take his lunch everyday! No problems at all!
Regan T.
Los Angeles
I bring my lunch to work very often, and glad is a great brand to pick up at the grocery store and replenish my to go containers. I am terribly forgetful of the empty containers so I end up purchasing them often! They are dishwasher safe, so you have continue to sterilize and use again. Although, after a few months I would get a new set because there are talks of harmful plastics.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
They're exactly what you would expect for the price. Nice quality containers that will last as long as you take care of them. I do not recommend using them in the microwave though. So if you use them to pack lunch pack something cold like a salad or lunch meats. Microwaving them can cause melting if there is any oil or fat in your food. I'm pretty sure they're dishwasher safe though.
Eva C.
1,245 reviews
These are great while they last. The lids are the first things to go missing. They are like the socks of dishes. I can never find a lid to fit and I'm stuck with a cabinet full of bowls that I have to cover with tin foil because I'm too lazy to climb up on the counter and look for the actual lids. These are cheap though so I recommend them for the little while you will be able to use them.
Nadiyah B.
Philadelphia, PA
It's quick easy to use. Good for breaking bulk items down in to ready to use, ready to serve. It stores hot, cold, frozen food items. Very effective. Prices are amazing assssssss well as low costing I would recommend everyone in life should buy one in each size 😍
Evangelina Y.
Phenix City , AL
Holds food fine, it does it's job. The lid does get loose after a few uses and washes but nonetheless works to save leftovers and lunch for the kids. They're cheap so I don't mine if my kids leave them at school.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
If i'm not using a pyrex bowl to keep my food in, i'm using Glad. These are one of the only plastic container brands I trust to heat my food in. These also close really well and keep food fresh and are easy to pack in a bag or take out with you. They last quite a long time if you take care of them, I've had some crack in the past, but i'm not sure what caused it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?