BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Brooke M.
Edwardsville, IL
Good product, perfect for leftovers. Don’t take up too much space in the cabinets or in the fridge.
Allison C.
Great tupperware set, easy to store and dishwasher safe. We use these for leftovers and baby food.
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love these containers. Work perfectly for meal prepping. Pretty sturdy. Would recommend to a friend
carley y.
pittsburgh
No spillage. Good in the microwave. I have no complaints from what I’m expecting from this product.
Crystal B.
Only sandwich containers I use. Durable and long lasting. My house is a glad house. Great product!
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
Love this ones, we have them since 2 years ago and they are really good, we still have them all.
Brian B.
Orlando
I use these to take my lunches in for work. They are perfect size for sandwiches and snack food.
Stacey Y.
Greenville
Perfect for lunches and left overs! I love these containers! Perfect for lunches and left overs!
Vivian c.
miami
Love these little containers for fruits when meal prepping!! They keep the fruit fresh for days!
Abby H.
Great containers. They keep food fresh and come in a variety of colors. Will definitely buy again
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?