BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Great product, keeps food secure and love the design and colors. The only con is that they are plastic and I try not to wash them in the dishwasher so they won’t melt.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
These are trusty containers to have, and are a must have in anyone's kitchen. They have a good amount of space to store any leftovers or anything that you want. They are light and easy to bring around to work or to school. They keep the food ventilated and fresh, and have a tight seal. They are also very affordable, and I recommend them a lot.
Dalia C.
Wichita, KS
I have 2 kids so I have to cook more than I would for my husband and I and sometimes they do eat a lot and sometimes they don't so there's alot of left overs so this containers come in handy because I can store my food in them and I know the food will still taste fresh the next day I try eating. You can easily eat from it because it's so easy to carry around.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
The square containers really come in handy for making my boyfriends lunches because they fit sandwiches perfectly. I have even been able to double stack in one container. I am constantly food prepping and creating vegan meals that I can heat up and enjoy all throughout the week. I make sure to keep my house stocked up on these food storage containers because I use them so often. They keep food fresh longer than a bag or other container. They are great for taking meals out of the house as well, such as school or work.
Mia M.
Washington, DC
If you need something slim and sealable. Look no further! These containers are amazing I can fit a whole meal in here? Very easy to carry around. It did not cost too much? Around $9 in some places. I would highly recommend this product
Casey E.
Plymouth, PA
I use them when I am meal prepping for the week they are a great way to save space in my fridge when I have a lot of stuff in there. Can fit about 1 chicken breast or 1 8oz steak. I would recommend them to any busy student or mom!
Ian D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
This product is great for holding bigger snacks and leftovers. I will say that these don’t fit with my other Tupperware because it is square and my other ones tend to be circular. The plastic is also now flimsy, but for the price i can’t complain.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
I love that these seal so easily without having to really “pay attention” and make sure they’re closed all the way. As long you push down the middle it just works- no surprises or “oopsies” with these. They do feel a little on the cheap side - more so the lid than the bowl (just kind of thin like it will wear out after a few washes) but they’re fairly inexpensive and sold at pretty much any retailer so they’re easily replaceable.
Kat J.
1,095 reviews
While the easy fit square lids made this Tupperware set a convenient one, the quality disappointed me. Glad makes good affordable Tupperware, but it’s not meant to last. The plastic stains very easily and the lids start to warp after a month of reheating. After awhile, it just becomes embarrassing to use these containers. Good for the price, but I prefer to invest in Pyrex now.
Yvette W.
These Tupperware dishes definitely come in handy. They're used frequently in the household to store food that was cooked for meals times. Pots and pans are a no-no as far as putting in the refrigerator, so these are a must and a plus in the home. They keep food fresh and keeps the refrigerator from being cluttered. They are microwavable and dishwasher safe. They can be purchased anywhere and are pretty affordable. We have plenty!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?