BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Cathy S.
I love these! They are really great for soups and anything with sauces. They are not good for stacking tho.
joenna g.
I've always loved these containers! they work so well and are perfect for lunches,meal prep, or leftovers!
Michaela W.
Great to have around. I always use them to take to work to carry my lunch in. They're absolutely fabulous!
Heather T.
Fairfield, CA
Wonderful product and super affordable. You can find them almost anywhere and they are super easy to store.
Katie C.
Love glad projects they contain a lot. Maybe better materials to be made of so they don’t break as easily
Robyn M.
Castro Valley
I like glad products. I find them generally reliable. These were no different. Reliable and a good price.
Kristian W.
Corpus Christi
Really awesome Tupperware, would highly recommend it. It last longer than most brands and doesn't crack.
Loren M.
Peoria, AZ
Super easy to clean. I like that they are bpa free. Cheap and easy way to store food or take it with you.
Estee R.
Standard tubberware. Starts to melt if it gets too hot, but otherwise a decent product.

Es funktioniert.
Charie Mae O.
Ontario, CA
I love this product! It’s perfect for sandwich containers and whenever I make my scrambled egg breakfast
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?