BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Hunter T.
Hull, IA
These are great. They don’t get too flimsy after you microwave them. They come in super cute designs so you can buy some to personalize your life. They’re the perfect size to take to work for left over!
Amber S.
Council Blfs, IA
Love the prints on these containers. Breaks up the monotony of all the regular plain containers in the cupboard. These are nice containers, nice enough to keep in your home for everyday use yet they are cheap enough to send to school to home with friends with left overs and you are not worried about them. They hold up well, microwave and dishwash.
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I have mixed opinions about these containers. I le 3 that they are cheap and that the lids snap together. I don't like that they don't hold up well in the microwave. I use them to store left overs, cookies, sandwiches, fruit, and veggies. Overall, I think they are generally a good value if they're not being used in the microwave.
Angela K.
St. Clair Shores
Wonderful product. Will definitely be buying again. Perfect to store everything you could think of. Holds up wonderfully and love that everything is dishwasher safe. Love the designs on them and the lids stay on very well. Good price for te product Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT
Rosa R.
They are a little flexible I want you with him in the pool probably parent and you like them I always like that Walmart and they are super affordable because were like $1.50 or two dollars something like that I will definitely recommend you were like me that loses containers all the time.
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
Glad containers work well and I haven’t ever had a problem with them spilling. I would choose Ziploc brand over Glad if given the choice, but they are both good options. The fun patterns on these containers in particular are great for school lunches because the kids love the fun shapes!
Lilly W.
Moberly
Pros: These are amazing to have in your lunch box!! They are very nice to have if you work and want to meal prep!
Effective: Very No disappointment thus far.
They’re budget friendly and not expensive.
I would recommend to anyone. I love using these at work!
Andréa G.
Durable, just the right size for leftovers and easily stackable for my cabinets and drawers. What more could you want in Tupperware? I’ve had these for 8+ years and they’ve stood the test of time. I hand wash them and wipe out sauce oil to stop it from eating away at the plastic.
Angela S.
Hillsboro , OH
Glad is one of the best brands I have used when it comes to a lot of them. These are great to put left overs in a store them in your fridge until you are ready then you can just pop the lid off an heat it up. Plus they are sturdy an the lids go on very well unlike some others
It was a great way to take my food to work and make sure that I was kept fresh. Pros it was confident and easy to use and there weren’t many cons at all considering it did what the intended purpose was. I wish that they came in more colors though that would be nice
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?