Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage ContainersGlad
LockWare Extra Small Containers & Lids - 3 CT

Glad LockWare Extra Small Containers & Lids - 3 CT

by Glad

Glad?? LockWare??? Extra Small Containers & Lids.
3 BPA- Free Containers.
Tight Seal.
Prevents Messy Leaks!
3 Containers & Lids.
Labels for Education??.
1 3/16 cups (9.5 oz) 280 ml.

3 pote extra embalagem econômica ótimo armazenamento no armário ou na geladeira
Start your review of Glad LockWare Extra Small Containers & Lids - 3 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie D.
pine bluff
I love these containers. I have used them at home, in my kindergarten classroom and in my kiddo’s lunch bags. These work great in my classroom for letter tiles or counters and I don’t worry about my kindergarten kiddos spilling constantly. These are also great for pre-prepped ingredients. I can chop, cut, slice ahead of time then store everything in containers that stack. This allows for a quick dinner prep before or after those afternoon practices or games.
Britt D.
Oakland
Great dependable containers. I was most concerned with finding a leak-free container in order transport food to work on public transit without worrying about spills. This product accomplished that goal. It’s size is also compact which makes it convenient while on-the-go.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
I love these. They are the perfect size and I absolutely love the secure lid. Can be found at your local target.
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
These containers are very durable. They’re microwave, dishwasher safe. I also use them to freeze food in so they hold up in a freezer. Stores away good. Nice size for single people. Would recommend
I use these for slime and they're really great!! They're great quality and the lids are great for when they fall
Ashley L.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are good for salad dressing, dips, salsa, or soups. The lid stays tight so nothing leaks out. I don't have to worry about a mess in my lunch box.
Tiffany A.
So reliable. Keeps food fresh and doesn’t spill at all. Would definitely recommend it and the brand itself.
Chelsea H.
These little containers are perfect to bring salad dressing to work or for little snacks or bits of leftovers!
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
These are perfect for dressing. I love how they lock and don’t leak. I am a big salad eater and these are a really great way to bring your salad on the go
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This are great for controlling your snacking. They are small and super convenient. I like to use them for condiments too. Makes things less messy and easier on you. It’s ultimately a win win situation!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...