BY GLAD

Don’t just hope the container is closed — lock it. Twist the lid closed so you know it’s shut. Glad® LockWare extra-sturdy containers help lock in freshness and prevent messy leaks with our tight seal. Even soups, sauces, and liquids won’t leak. Perfect for meals on the go, plus it’s microwave and dishwasher safe and BPA free. see more...

Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I love these containers. They are perfect when you need to pack a lunch or snack for on the go. I've never had them break down or spill. I like that it's a twist top because I always get nervous that the snap ones will fly open. No mess with these
Kristen C.
These are really good for transporting food because the lid is very secure on there and leak proof. The only thing that I've noticed is that the material of this scratches and stains way more than normal Tupperware
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These containers are really great for the price. Everyone goes nuts over Tupperware, but these are the best inexpensive containers you can get! They seriously wok just as well as Tupperware. Good product.
Emily M.
Essex Junction, VT
These have always worked great and lasted many years in our family. My mom had these containers for years and then passed them down to be when I got my own place and they still hold just as good as the first time.
Gina  C.
Stanfield, NC
I just recently came across these at walmart as I was needing something to put some homemade chicken and dumplings in for a sick friend. These were and are still awesome into book. Just fill them up twist the lid on tightly and go. No spills, leaks or anything. Everything arrived safely in one piece. My friend even uses them now as well. I do highly recommend you UFO out and buy you some as soon as possible. There are so many ways to use these and they are so dependable. You are going to love them. So next time you are in the store, grab a few, you will be glad you did.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
LockWare, is one of my favorite kitchen containers. It keeps my produce fresher for a long period of time and it doesn't leak. It's very effective specially when you have little ones. They are very affordable and they do a wonderful job. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Caitlin M.
These are perfect for storing anything from soups to to dry cereals! They lock tight so you can turn them upside down, shake them, and everything still stays inside NO SPILLS! The containers are portable, and perfect for snacks on the go (especially for children)! They stack nicely on top of each other to minimize clutter in cabinets. Easy to unscrew and clean as well. Dishwasher friendly.
Rolanda M.
Redmond, WA
I've found many uses for the Glad Lockware Containers! Being an artist I keep small items that I use to add to my paintings and sculptures, like beads and crystals and broken sanded glass from older antiques tea cups and saucers and whenever I use these containers, everything is secure and easily stacked in my art room. Very easy and see through so it's easy to categorize ! I love them
krystal ☺.
Im glad they came up with these. It makes it so much easier if you want to take soup or anything of liquidy with you. Now i don't have to worry about the lid coming off and having a leak.☺
Allison D.
Florida
I like these containers because they are guaranteed no spills. I've tried to use th other kind for liquid and soup but they would always leak. You can guarantee your food (and soups!) will stay put in Glad
LockWare containers.
Wendy h.
Vacaville, CA
Do these hold up well in the dishwasher?
Ashley F.
Where do you purchase your tuppaweare?
Tristen H.
Redwood Vly, CA
How well do these lock together?