Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold SuppliesGlad
Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Hawaiian Aloha Scent

Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Hawaiian Aloha Scent

by Glad

#2 in Garbage Bags

Glad® OdorShield® bags with Febreze® Freshness are strong bags that neutralize strong odors. Provides continuous odor neutralization and leaves behind a fresh, tropical scent* Reinforcing bands help add strength while saving plastic† Strong drawstring makes closing and carrying easy Available in 13-gallon size *Based on Time Lapse Test. †Compared to a leading branded bag. FEBREZE is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio used under license by The Glad Products Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Hawaiian Aloha Scent!
Rebecca G.
Webster, TX
I like these bags because they really do shield the odors that can come from a trash can. I've tried the store brand and they are just not the same. Very effective and affordable . Can be purchased just about anywhere. I definitely recommend these bags especially if you live alone and don't fill the trash can up quickly.
Hannah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
The best and most durable garbage bag by far. We are a family of four, and have 2 little kids so we’re always cleaning up spills and finding things to throw out. These bags hold up great to all the things a toddler throws in the garbage when an adult isn’t looking - parents shoes, chop sticks from the drawer, his sippy cup, and occasionally some things that are meant to go in the trash :) The flexible material means no tears, spills, or icky goo on the ground - everything stays where it should inside the bag!
Carrie P.
Stinesville, IN
Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Hawaiian Aloha Scent uploaded by Carrie P.
Having a child in diapers leaves my house smelling less than fresh. I decided to try the OdorShield trash bags. They have a weird scent to them, because they have the Hawaiian scent but still have the trash bag smell. Its a little overwhelming for me. The trash does smell a little better but I would rather just use regular bags and throw some baking soda in there.
Karen M.
Athens, TN
I would absolutely recommend any of the Glad kitchen bags with force flex technology. They are extremely durable and hold just about everything I throw in them. Then the added fragrance makes my kitchen smell amazing. The added bonus of the draw string makes them easy to tote.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
These are great quality and the scent on this specific one is incredibley strong so you definitely don’t have to worry about the trash smelling. It can be a bit overwhelming though. It would probably be great to load up some donations or a load of wrapped gifts in these when traveling for the holidays and then they would smell nice lol!
Mariah B.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love them the smell is great and really lasts especially having a household of 7, It also holds up very well even if it gets over stuffed
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
These are the only trash bags I buy! They keep my can from getting stinky and smell really nice. They're also really strong and the drawstrings don't break.
Jaqueline R.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite bags, being so resistant, you do not run the risk of throwing the garbage, very good !!!!just the price is a little high.
Peyton H.
Greenville, NC
These are always reliable. I’ve used other brands that tend to leak or break but these rarely do unless overloaded. Plus I love how some have the new febreeze scents. It helps covering up garbage odors.
Nataliya R.
Hanover, MD
These are the BEST trash bags by far! I love the Hawaiian smell and it helps mask the smell of any trash. The bags are also very strong and flexible so they rarely ever rip. I’ve been using these for many years and will continue.

Looking for your answer?