Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Fresh Clean Scent

by Glad

#24 in Garbage Bags

Glad® ForceFlex features leak protection with RipGuard® and LeakGuard® protection.

Do these garbage bags come in scents?
I saw this product in a list of ways to cut our carbon footprint back and I get that these bags are tough and gets the job done. I guess I'm not understanding how these bags are supposed to helpful to our environment. Are they made from reused plastics? are they biodegradable?
Start your review of Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Fresh Clean Scent!
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Fresh Clean Scent uploaded by manibel S.
Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Fresh Clean Scent uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Glad ForceFlex leak protection trash bag in fresh clean scent is what I’ve been using for awhile now. I like the scent and it fits 13 gallon can perfect for my kitchen trash can. It’s affordable, with drawstring bags and ripguard protection!
Shaee K.
New Prague, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Fresh Clean Scent uploaded by Shaee K.
I thought I would love these bags but every time I use them, they break. I thought they were stretchy more than other garbage bags. Would not buy again.
Lisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the glad flex force garbage bags. They stretch well so you can get a lot in one bag. They also come in two scents we like , gain is my favorite out of the two. I pay $7.98 for a box of 50 at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Eliza K.
Goodridge, MN
These are good trash bags but I'm not sure they are worth the extra money. The bag doesn't rip as easy as other bags but it can still tear and get punctured. They don't hold too much more than a normal bag.
Meagan T.
Constable, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love the scent they use in their trash bags and the draw string option but it stops there.  I don't know if I am expecting too much from a garbage back or what but I always manage to rip these ForceFlex bags.  Maybe I have super human strength or something but ripping them is such a disappointment.
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
I really only use forceflex for my kitchen trash can since I first discovered them. They’re that good. I have no problem paying a bit more for the confidence that these bags won’t split and spill trash everywhere.
Ashley S.
Cutler Bay, FL
These trash bags are very sturdy and smell good each time you open your trash can. I like that your trash doesn't smell bad every time you open your can.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fits my can perfectly. Doesn’t leak or tear. Smells great and is always priced right.
Sarah I.
Arlington, TX
Stinky kitchen trash is no match for these trash bags. Never any worry about a bag blow out. Great product.
Megan W.
Linden, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Glad ® Kitchen ForceFlex Bags Fresh Clean Scent they smell amazing and definitely have been put to test in our house. Although the leak guard really is hardly close to the meaning of the word. And it has definitely broken right under the draw string, numerous times, like it can't handle the weight of a regular garbage can load. Not over filled. So they're good but sometimes they leave a lot to be desired.