BY GLAD

Glad holiday edition tall entrée food storage containers with lids 3 ct see more...

Glad Holiday Edition Tall Entrée Food Storage Containers with Lids 3

Start your review of Glad Holiday Edition Tall Entrée Food Storage Containers with Lids 3!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year for me...for more than 1 reason...for starters its when i have an excuse to bake an obscene amount of cookies and treats and give them to people. These containers are perfect for sealing my cookies and keeping them fresh, so my friends and family dont have to bite into a rock solid cookie. The holiday design on them makes them fun and feel like more of a present than just some boring old container. The pop lock lid action works amazing and theres no risk of cookie crumbs spilling everywhere. Freshness as well as deliciousness stays cutely packed for safe travels
Reagan H.
Harrisonburg
I love these containers!!! I use these every day to pack my lunch. If you are someone who likes to maintain portion control and keep your lunches organized, then I would definitely recommend these Glad Storage containers! Make sure to wash them promptly after use, especially for fragrant food, because sometimes they can have residual smells from previous uses!
Ivy M.
N Providence, RI
These containers are very cheap. The lids the first couple uses are fine but after a while they wear down and become so flimsy you can’t hold food in it because it will spill. I suggest the plastic needs to be more durable. They do have some containers that are way better but these are terrible.
Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
These containers are so cute for making little holiday gifts. I will make a holiday treat and put it these containers to give to coworkers as a little treat. I like that they are already decorated so all I have to do is pop the treat in there and go. I have used these every year and they are great!
Jessica R.
Homestead
I don’t love holiday edition containers because then you can’t really keep using them throughout the year. I feel weird using Christmas containers when it’s no longer Christmas. I guess it would work if you were using them to for example make cookies for someone as a Christmas gift.
Glory G.
Austin, TX
Lasts long after wash and use.  They are easy to store and stack so they don't take up too much space. They are fairly microwave safe but i find most suited for cold storage. Super affordable considering how long you can use them. I totally recommend these.
Brittney T.
Collinsville
They keep my food fresh and I love to use them for makeup and baby storage. I am currently organizing my children’s bedroom and have used a couple for a first aid box. It is definitely helping me keep the bedroom organized better. I definitely would recommend.
Lisa M.
Knoxville
These adorable holiday containers are perfect for Christmas baked goodies on the go. Around the holidays I bake pretty much daily and give them as gifts. These are multi-purpose in that they keep everything fresh and serve as the gift box! They are perfect!
Alexandria V.
New York
These containers are awesome and the color is great too! The fact that these are taller than other containers is important for items you want to stack inside. Reasonably priced for how long they last! I would recommend, even for other times of the year.
Kelsey S.
Boston
Fun designs. Great for holiday party leftovers! They seal well with no spills. I also like that the lids snap together for easy storage since I tend to loose them otherwise. The only con was one of the containers warped a bit when exposed to heat.