Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage ContainersGlad
Holiday Edition Tall Entrée Food Storage Containers with Lids 3

Glad Holiday Edition Tall Entrée Food Storage Containers with Lids 3

by Glad

Glad holiday edition tall entrée food storage containers with lids 3 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad Holiday Edition Tall Entrée Food Storage Containers with Lids 3!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa Z.
Richmond, CA
 These containers or just simply awesome. The  Price is great and the containers or as good as very expensive ones.   I’ll never buy expensive containers again .
Mandy H.
Rowland Hghts, CA
These are small and convenient for snacks and affordable but I think will ware out because of the material
Nicole D.
E Saint Louis, IL
Glad makes it easy to wrap of leftovers. Putting up food has never been so easy with glad wear. Keeps it fresh till needed.
Sasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so cute. It's perfect for the holidays. They don't spill or anything. I use them to send cookies as Christmas present.
Jessica U.
Tampa, FL
I love the size I can fit my lunch perfectly. I would definitely recommend. I will definitely use this in the future.
Gretchen B.
Manchester, MI
Great size for leftovers! The only downfall is don’t microwave on high this will cause the food to penetrate the plastic and leaves you with a stained dish. Which doesn’t look appetizing
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It’s one of the items you need to have in your kitchen. Those containers perfect size for storage of your food, easy to clean
Lee A.
Plover
Good product for the price. Recommended for routine regular use for storage in cabinet, refrigerator, and/or Freezer.
Kelsey W.
Selma, IN
I love these. Theso are affordable and are great Christmas presents. They're also good for putting away all your dinner left overs. Would recommend.
Ashley G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love all my Glad Tupperware and kitchen accessories. They are extremely reliable and a great value for the money. They always tend to last a long time therefore rarely needing replacement which is why they are my go-to brand. I highly recommend their products oh, you won't be disappointed.

Looking for your answer?