BY GLAD

Glad holiday edition snack size round food storage containers with lids 5 ct see more...

Glad Holiday Edition Snack Size Round Food Storage Containers with

Start your review of Glad Holiday Edition Snack Size Round Food Storage Containers with!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christy K.
Bakersfield, CA
I love having these on hand perfect for that weekday leftover or that holiday party take with for later foods. These heat perfect in the microwave and even wash up well in the dishwasher or by hand. I actually had a whole drawer of these but the lids seem to mysteriously disappear and had to restock.
Monica A.
Houston
They help out so much in storing my food and keeping it fresh for longer. There really have been no cons that I have found so far. It’s been really effective for my food storage. They are very affordable in terms of plastic food containers. I would very much recommend this product to anyone.
Amanda S.
Woodville , AL
I always really enjoy the cute designs that glad comes out with for the holidays. They always put a smile on my face especially because I know the containers are filled with yummy treats. I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes to make treats on the holidays for their family and friends.
Amber J.
Clarksburg, WV
I get these every year around the holidays , they always have a cute winter design on them and they are hold stuff so well you don’t have to worry about anything getting in or if you drop it as I have before the lid doesn’t come off. I’d definitely recommend these for around the holidays
Alexis S.
Topeka
I gave this a 4 star rating due to it being plastic. Obviously I knew it was plastic when I was buying it which is fine. I just prefer glass containers. During the holiday our family always makes chex mix and we enjoy getting these glad decorative containers to put them in and share!
Ashley P.
Dresden
When my god children come over I always put their snacks in these!! I love them easy clean up. I also have a set of these for when they paint or play kitchen. When they leave I store all of the smaller toys they have in them and they are so compact they all fit in the same drawer
Victoria K.
I give them a 3 star review because, although these are good containers (I use them almost daily!), they are kind of flimsy. The plastic is a little too thin around the lids and it makes for a hassle when trying to take the lids off sometimes. Overall would recommend!
Sarah B.
Charlottesville
When playing gifts for everyone around the holidays everyone almost always gives cookies to love ones and friend! These holiday storage containers are festive and quick for on the go! I would recommend these to anyone looking for containers around the holiday season
Briana M.
I love the Glad Holiday edition storage containers! Pros and cons of them would have to be 1. (Pro) They’re great for the holidays and the containers keep your food fresh. 2. (Con) sometimes the kids are hard to close. I would definitely recommend!
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles
Everything from the glad brand is just simply stunning! From there bags to their containers to anything else’s they may think to create and storm upon. I’m willing to bet that whatever they put out, I’m willing to purchase! Do what makes you glad !