BY GLAD

Glad holiday edition potluck size food storage containers with lids 2 ct see more...

Glad Holiday Edition Potluck Size Food Storage Containers with Lids 2

Start your review of Glad Holiday Edition Potluck Size Food Storage Containers with Lids 2!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lucinda H.
USA
I really enjoy these. I buy them every year they are great for leftovers when you have to stack stack constantly because you have too much turkey LOL also they're really beautiful. Which is definitely a plus for me things that I usually do not care for glad products.
Kasey C.
Danville
These are cute and perfect for bringing holiday cookies or treats to parties. You don’t have to worry about being able to find your dish at the end of the party because you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg on these!
Anya M.
Philadelphia
Theses containers are very helpful for putting away food and keeping up with the holiday. I love glade products because they are not expensive they are very reasonable I would recommend it
Brittany S.
Baltimore , MD
Glad Containers are the best! We use them to travel with food, store food, heat up things. I mean when we put the glad containers in the microwave nothing bad happens. I love Glad!
Stephanie R.
Katy, TX
Very cute design for Christmas!! Really holds up well even with greasy food , super easy to clean. Very decently priced especially at Walmart. Very effective at keeping food fresh.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are just okay. I wasn’t super thrilled with the purchase but they work decently I guess. I’ve had some other glad storage containers that were better but these just didn’t hold up to what I thought. The ones I got broke really easily and just tore completely up. I won’t purchase these specific ones again.
Erin D.
Bolivar , MO
Quality storage, and very affordable. Lids do not break easily, which is a huge plus, and they both seal and open easily. Keeps food fresh and a very convenient size.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
These are perfect for taking all those yummy holiday treats to (or from) a gathering. They look festive and cute but are inexpensive enough that if you leave them it is ok! I like baking treats placing them in these and tying a ribbon and cute card or bow around it as festive treats for our neighbors and kids teachers .
Brittany D.
Clinton
These are really great for parties or even gifts! I like putting cookies in these during the holidays and giving them to my mail carrier as a thank you and they keep the food fresh which is a plus!!
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
I purchase these to put my baked goods I give out during Christmas. They have great little designs on them. The cost is worth it. The storage containers are quality for what I use them for.