Glad Garbage Bags

by Glad

#21 in Garbage Bags

Glad OdorShield bags with Febreze Freshness are strong bags that neutralize strong odors. Provides continuous odor neutralization and leaves behind a fresh, tropical scent* Reinforcing bands help add strength while saving plastic* Strong drawstring makes closing and carrying easy Available in 13-gallon size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad Garbage Bags!
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Glad Garbage Bags uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great trash bags. Im very happy with them so with the price too. It has great smell and yes they very strong I have never had one rip🤗Glad Forceflex Odorshield Drawstring Kitchen Trash Bags 13 Gallon, Fresh Clean, 120 Count . my husband approved 👍 and that counts a lot to me 😃 he is the one in charge of taking out😉
Siouxlanee E.
Oakland, CA
These smell so good and it really keeps The house smelling good no matter wat u put in the garbage it literally sheilds the house of odor and its long lasting so you can breathe fresh air.
Lisa D.
Lewistown, PA
Another product I would give more stars to if I could. When you have kids doing the chores, it's good to have a garbage bag that stands up to them overstuffing the bag!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
I think these garbage bags work really well. They are sturdy and durable. The price is just right especially for an everyday item. I would recommend them to everyone! This is the brand I trust and buy them repeatedly!!
Elizabeth J.
Van Wert, OH
Glad bags are strong, reliable, and a decent price. They also help to keep the odor of the trash locked in, which is a benefit!
Brittany K.
los angeles, CA
These actually do help shield odor. it's kind of incredible and not to mention very durable!
Crisha G.
Providence, RI
These trash bags are great! They are strong and have a great smell. With all the garbage that we throw away in my house and with the kids sometimes over stuffing the bags they stay strong and don't tear. That is a big plus in my book. I would recommend them to everyone.
Kenzy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I have three small 4 gallon trash cans in my apartment and these are great to use. I love that they always smell fresh, and I have noticed a huge difference in how my kitchen and trash bags smell (in that they don't) after using them. Also, they are very easy to tie up when I need to throw them out because they have very easy tags/flaps (4 total) that fall on the side of the trash can. will definitely keep buying
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Thes are the best smelling trash bags ever, they not on smell good and help keep trash from stinking but they are solid and the ties hold up and don’t tend to break. I always buy Glad brand trash bags and definitely recommend these.
Stephanie C.
I won't buy any other trash bags! The gain scents are a huge bonus, along with durability!

Looking for your answer?