Glad Garbage Bags

by Glad

#20 in Trash Bags

Glad 4 Gallon Small Garbage Bags: Strong and sturdy Perfect for smaller trash cans 30 count

Can a human fit into one of these?
Start your review of Glad Garbage Bags!
5 years ago
We use these at my mother's house for the smaller bathroom trash cans. They're the perfect size for it! Way better than using old grocery bags because you never know when those ones will have a hole in them.
3 years ago
We have tiny trash cans around the house && these do the job. They can hit a lot && they look better than using those shopping bags you get from the store when you buy groceries
3 years agoGrayslake, IL
Our bathroom garbage cans look much better using these than old plastic bags from shopping trips it's a neater looking way to keep the garbage, well as neat as that can look.
3 years agoTaylor, MI
These are the best little garbage bags. Great for having by your computer, bathroom, or where there needs to be a small trash can, you should use these bags.
4 years ago
Love! Great for just about anything including your small trash can! Use them in your car on road trips...gather all your trash and throw it out in one stop!
3 years agoLodi, CA
These are great trash bags. We have a lot of trash cans through our house so it's hard to find cheap trash bags that work and these are our absolute fav !
3 years agoMontgomery, AL
These serve the purpose. I get what's on sale. I usually find coupons for these. I use the small bags and the kitchen bags. these are usually effective.
3 years agoOwatonna, MN
Glad small garbage bags work great for average sized trash cans. They never tear or rip and they hold a good amount of weight. I would highly recommend.
3 years ago
Perfect for a small can in the bedroom or bathroom. Sometimes they don't fold back over the rim without stretching or tearing the bag. Otherwise good!
5 years agoFullerton, CA
Great products, the bags are strong and durable, they don't rip easily. I use them at home and in the office, I can always find the size I need.