Glad ® FreezerWare™ Small

by Glad

If it’s worth keeping, it’s worth protecting. Our FreezerWare™ containers are BPA-free and crack-resistant to help protect your favorite foods in the freezer. The Small size contains four 24-oz. plastic food storage containers with interlocking lids that help keep frost out, and freshness in. Watch the video –> Also Available: FreezerWare™ Large FreezerWare™ Variety Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad ® FreezerWare™ Small!
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I found that some of the lids don't always want to snap on to the container. It's ok for storage, but I wouldn't use it for the freezer. It could be the ones I got, but i didn't really like them.
astrid M.
Tampa
Great freezer container for me they are the perfect size, They are very practical they are leak proof and very easy to take care off. Love that glad products comes in many sizes.
chelsea. T.
Kansas City, MO
For the price point these are a good staple to keep in your kitchen. However, If you are reheating your food I would suggest using a dish and not reheating directly in the container. I feel like I can taste the plastic when food is hot.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,149 reviews
Love this brand I’m not. Fan person of keeps my food in plastic containers I prefer glass I think is clean but sometimes you can use the glass in my freezer so I go with this brand works and I’m happy
Jimmesia B.
its convenient and it’s small enough to put my breakfast lunch and dinner in when I’m in a hurry or when I’m meal prepping
Bre'onca J.
Baton Rouge, LA
It works very well and keeps my food fresh for atleast 3 days. There is no other product better then glad and the price is very cheap.
Sally H.
Lowell, Ar
I have chosen to no longer use plastic food storage for health reasons, however for those who don’t feel the need to do so, this food storage container is a good option.
Kellei B.
Bristol, VA
These are perfect for small leftovers or for kids leftovers! Great to pack lunches with as well or a snack on the go
Eva W.
Bristol, VA
The glad freezerware worked really good for freezing quick meals. The only thing that I didnt like is yes they do take alot of space. But other then that they did the job and keeps things fresh and they dont leak either.
Kat J.
2,168 reviews
While the easy fit square lids made this Tupperware set a convenient one, the quality disappointed me. Glad makes good affordable Tupperware, but it’s not meant to last. The plastic stains very easily and the lids start to warp after a month of reheating. After awhile, it just becomes embarrassing to use these containers. Good for the price, but I prefer to invest in Pyrex now...

Looking for your answer?