BY GLAD

Glad® FreezerWare™ Small Containers & Lids - 4 CT.
Resists cracking.
BPA - free containers.
4 containers & lids 3 cups (24 oz) 709 ml. see more...

Jayda N.
Byron
Glad where usually tears up within the first few months of owning it they are affordable they stack and they come in many different varieties sizes and shapes and colors they’re awesome but also not really worth spending the money just for the item to tear up in about two weeks
Ericka H.
I bought these storage for the first time and wasn’t sure what they were like. I was extremely satisfied when I put one to use. The size is enormous and the sealing is so re-useable that I expect to use the same bag for many times.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I feel like everyone owns these and I think that’s a testament to their quality. They hold up in the fridge, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher. Be careful with tomato based sauces though, I’ve never not gotten a stain. Wait for them to go on sale.
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
I have used one of these before, not all 4 because my friend bought the 4 pack and gave me one... however I do not like plastic these are a lot better than one time use plastics. Wish Glad made glass, and if they do... I don’t know about it
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
These bowls come in handy. I'll make a big pot of chili and store some in these bowls. My husband can take them out when he wants some and just put it in the microwave. They're so convenient and super inexpensive. You can freeze just about anything in these bowls.
Kelsey S.
I like using these when I have to put stuff in the freezer. If I put fruit in there, they don’t get too hard or frost bite on them. They are able to be put in the dishwasher too so that’s awesome. They don’t take up much space either.
Hannah L.
Stevens Point
These small freezer containers make saving fruits for smoothies easy. They are affordable and work well. They also stack in the freezer well. I wish there was a variety pack of sizes so that I could save more foods in the freezer.
Lupe M.
Very affordable and can be bought at Walmart or most grocery stores. Keeps my food fresh even in the fridge. Only con I have is when washing if there’s anything greasy it’s a bit hard to get to the little edges it has on the lid.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love these containers there so useful and really keep food fresh. The pros are that this product is inexpensive and very effective can be used to store food in the freezer this is very helpful and I recommend this product to others.
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Love these. They’re awesome and they keep my food fresh while in the freezer without getting a gross freezer burn. I cook a lot and sometimes I like to preserve my food for a long while and this product helps me do that.