BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Taylor S.
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
These trash bags are seriously awesome. They really do handle trash and odd shaped things well. I've generally used these ones for outside trash because they are pretty dang strong. You can shove stuff in there for the most part without worrying about it ripping and trash going everywhere. The durability is awesome. The only thing is I wish it had an odor locking smell like the other glad brand ones do. However, this one is still amazing. I'd definitely recommend them to others.
Rini S.
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
Living in on off-campus apartment in college and sharing that space with three other girls, these bags were definite life savers after all those parties and pizza nights we had. You can stuff these to the brim without worrying about it tearing up. I love these!
Jamie T.
Honestly garbage bags reviews aren’t something you think about but we’ve always used Glad drawstring bags and for the last 2 years I’ve only been buying the Febreze odor shield bags because let’s face it, your garbage stinks! You can still have the toughness you expect from Glad combined with odor control, I swear! When we open the garbage can now we don’t have those pesky odors and instead you get a whiff of something much more pleasant! They cost about the same as regular Glad bags and can be purchased anywhere!
Allison B.
USA
I use these bag for most of my yard work and I like this kinda because I can fit so much more than the usual in them and it holds up a lot better than other brands that break and tear. Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
We have an amazing touchless trash can that I love but I hate the way that our trash bags fit inside.  We've had numerous issues with our bags breaking or busting apart when we go to pull them out.  We decided to invest in some force flex trash bags and have no longer had any issue.  I have to say that I also find the these tend to do the best job when it comes to containing scent as well.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Odor Shield Trash-Garbage more...
I was tired of my trash bags ripping or being super smelly (diaper bin) I decided to try this one out and it worked extremely well!!! The smell was contained and didn’t rip or break when I threw it out.
Ashley T.
Best trash bags ever!! they work very well and keep very strong. you can over stuff it and it'll still close. They are a great fit to a 13-gallon trash can. very good!! I recommend it so much.  very good pricing. must buy them.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
As a family of 5, including 2 in diapers, we accumulate a tin if trash throughout the week. In a days time, we can fill an entire garbage bag. We can't use the whimpy little white kitchen bags, we have to use the thick black ones otherwise they will rip. These glad bags are always our go-to because they're literally so strong!
Chelsea A.
I am a huge fan of the glad forceflex bags. I've had several bags tear on me from trying to lift them out and carry them to the dumpster, or outside trash container. This as yet to happen with these bags, and it is worth the money to not have to worry about cleaning up spilled trash.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Large more...
This is good for large garbage. It extra strong so you can throw heavier things in and it won't break. I use this when I in the mood to do some house cleaning and want to throw heavy items out. It's black so you won't be able to see what is inside. i recommend this product.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.