BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Perfect for the kitchen garbage, keeps the odors of left overs and baby diapers to a minimum. What would be even better is someone to take out the garbage.
Allison S.
They don't break and i love that. I hate it when garbage bags feel like they are going to rip or tear and they have a fresh smell when i put a new bag in.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
Review for: Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags more...
I am a college student and these garbage bags are the best! With the draw string, it's easy to take out the trash and it's easy for food scents to stay in.
Amber P.
Houma, LA
Review for: Odorshield Apple Spice Delight more...
Absolutely love glad garbage bags with the odor shield. Garbage can never smells and I have never been disappointed since buying these. Very affordable!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
These garbage bags keep the trash can clean and smelling fresh because they do not get the trash in the can. They are very sturdy for all kinds of trash.
Jessica J.
With a big family these trash bags are the best fit for my family. We don't go through as many with these. They are heavy duty and come at decent price.
Java Q.
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
Glad trash bags are reliable and trusted in our family. There's not much more I can say than that we love and trust them. I have never had a bag break .
Sherri A.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Forceflex Odorshield Fresh Clean more...
I really like these. It was my first time to buy force flex bags and I was impressed. The scent is very strong but they are very durable for heavy loads.
Cherie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Forceflex Gal,140 more...
Works great! Never once had the bag or draw strong broke on me like other brands do. Great for days when I do a full on top to bottom house cleaning day.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
Review for: Odor Shield With Febreze Freshness more...
My trash can sits underneath my sink but sometimes unless there isn't anything real stinky in there the overpowering smell of Febreze is a little much.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.