BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
David M.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Forceflex Odorshield Fresh Clean more...
These are fantastic bags that don't easily rip, and are great at neutralizing odors. As a smoker, when I empty my ashtray, this bag helps to conceal the smell.
Ally C.
These are quality trash bags! There are a few things that I will always have to buy brand name and trash bags are at the top of the list! These are wonderful.
Sarah D.
I use these in my kitchen because they're great and they're almost always on sale. I'm happy with how much stretch they have and how easy to tie off they are!
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Tall-Kitchen 100 Bags Per Box 1 Box more...
I've just always purchase this brand of bags, price wise-its fitting, they rarely break or burst on me unless I truly overfill or don't handle them correctly
Ken M.
Carmichael, CA
Review for: Odor Shield Trash-Garbage more...
I have tried other kitchen trash bags before. I always end up right back to Glad Odor Shield Tall Kitchen bags. I love the draw strings for the ease of use.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Odorshield Tall-Kitchen 40 Bags Per Box 6 Boxes more...
These trash bags work great. I have never had a leak or a poke through problem. the smell great. I mean who want smelly trash in there house? great product!
Tamira C.
Love these because they make my trash not smell aa bad. Once removing trash, odor doesn't stay long because the bag Febreze scent fills the.trashcan nicely
Erin S.
New Windsor, NY
These bags live up to their name-flex! Flex to whatever you put in and flexing muscles because they are extremely durable! Love them especially the scented.
Farah G.
Review for: Forceflex Odorshield Fresh Clean more...
They stretch with the trash inside and don't tear easily, and they smell good. They neutralize whatever bad odors your trash might have. Overall I like them!
Victoria B.
These bags are huge and tough. They are also easy to close, but sometimes the drawstring can hurt while carrying the bag if there is a lot of trash inside.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.