BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Review for: Forceflex Odorshield Fresh Clean more...
This is the exact brand of trash bag I'm currently using. It is the best that I have purchased, the bags are very strong, they hold a lot. The Febreze scent is really nice also !
Kasey L.
Havelock, NC
Very strong trash bags and the pleasant smell is certainly an added bonus! These are the only kind i use because I'd rather spend $2 more and not have to worry about the broken bags.
Review for: Odorshield Hawaiian Aloha more...
First off, the bags smell amazing. It keeps the normal stinky trash bag smell away. And bonus is the bag is very strong and flexible so no trash down the driveway on trash night.
Rachel R.
These are the only garbage bags we buy. We pack as much as we can into 1 bag and these are made for that. With lots of kids and only one garbage day a week, These bags can handle it!
Trish M.
Review for: Odor Shield With Febreze Freshness more...
I love these trash bags! My favorite are the Force Flex ones with the Febreze scent. They are suttle enough that they don't choke you but work well enough that you definitely miss them when you use trash bags that don't have the scent added.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Review for: Forceflex Extra Strong Black more...
I LOVE Forceflex! I am always overloading my trashcan. The extra flexibility allows me to get it all into the bag without spilling stuff all over the floor. Love, Love, Love them!
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
My husband and I used to use these, however they would often tear by the drawstring, which was quite inconvenient when it's full of trash. The drawstring needs to be more durable.
Tondra P.
Seguin, TX
Review for: Odorshield Hawaiian Aloha more...
Good bag overall. The only thing I would recommend is that they make them a tad bit more sturdier. Sometimes we have had issues with the bags tearing but the scent is amazing.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
These are the only bags I use! With two people we don't have that much garbage, so some items stay in the trash longer and these bags cover up that stinky smell. Definitely, helps keep the odor level down in the kitchen.
Marlyng M.
Newbury Park, CA
Great trash bag , I can really pack trash or anything else and still see the that the resistency of trash bag was really well thought out. Will countinue to purchase and use.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.