BY GLAD #2 in Trash Bags

Tear Resistant Mega Pack Glad&Reg; Forceflex&Reg; Bag's Diamond Texture Stretches To Prevent Rips &Amp; Tears! Strong Drawstring Makes Closing Easy &Amp; Dependable Large Size Can Handle Big Trash Loads Extra Strong Bags That Stretch To Prevent Rips And Tears!&Nbsp; With Glad Forceflex Trash Bags, You Can Be Sure What Goes In, Stays In. 50 Bags ~ Fits Up To 30 Gal (113.6 L) Can see more...

• Anyone else prefer the forceflex to other brands?3 Answers
  • Excelentes las mejores bolsas!!3 Answers
  • Are these tough enough for leaves and branches? Will they...1 Answers
Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
  • "I like that its tough because lets face it sometimes you need a tough bag when you have kids the drawstrings make it so much easier to carry heavy bags to the can I will only buy this bag from now on " in 1 review
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Glad bags they are the best and holds up very strong. Last week I went shopping and got Hefty bags by mistake thinking they were Glad, I regret not exchanging.
Kimmy K.
Puyallup, WA
I L-O-V-E my Glad tall drawstring kitchen bags. i have used the Glad brand for many years now and they work great. The strings never break when I pull the bag out of the garbage can (major plus compared to some of those generic brands out there) and these bags have so many other uses besides putting them in the garbage can. Whenever I donate clothing/household items I always throw them in these bags because I know the bag wont rip/tear and can hold the weight of the items I'm putting in them.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
I love these! Only trash bags I use for heavy duty stuff! They never get holes in them! I buy from the commissary for a little over 8 dollars a box. It's so worth it
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
These bags are incredible. We have 5 children, and these bags are so flexible from boxes to bottles along with your normal everyday garbage. The bag DOES NOT tear!
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Lemon, 40 more...
The lemon scent of these bags is a life saver in a house where so much food gets wasted and tossed into the trash. living with roommates means there is so much trash that always needs to be taken out and somtimes it doesn't get done in a timely manner. thanks to these bags, if a bag of trash sits for a little longer than it probably should, it doesn't stink up our home because it is surrounded by a refreshing lemon bag
Kelli A.
Durham, NC
Review for: Odor Shield With Febreze Freshness more...
This is the best trash bag I have ever had. This is the only brand I buy and I wait till they go on sale and stock up. I have had bags that have masked odors and I live in a townhome with an open floorplan and with other bags if I have left something overnight, I can smell it as soon as I enter my home. PEE-YEW! With these bags, i get no odor and even when I open the garbage i smell the febreze. No gnats, no flies. I have to go to the dumpster at the end of my cul de sac to empty trash(which means I am not always taking out the trash at night) so this bag is ideal.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Odor Shield Trash-Garbage more...
Ok..this trash bag holds a lot of trash and it doesn't rip easily. I hate trash bags that rip the moment you stick a folded up cereal box in it. This bag lasts. However, I hate the scent. I get the concept behind the odor shield but it doesn't not prevent smells from getting out. I love lavender but the lavender scent is awful and when you combine that with the smell of old banana peels etc..truly nasty.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: Odor Shield With Febreze Freshness more...
If you are sensitive to smells, you might want to give these a pass. I don't have a very good sense of smell, but I could smell the Febreze on these loud and clear. They fit very nicely in my 13 gallon trash can, and unlike some cheaper brands, it's not a fight to the death to get the tops to fit around the opening to my trash can. Also, if you're the daring type who likes to stuff trash bags very full, you'll find that these can be stuffed to the gills without busting open. In fact, I broke down a few cardboard boxes and stuffed them into a full bag, and not even the corners of the boxes could break these bags open. Pretty tough bags.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
Review for: Forceflex Gal,140 more...
Our family's favorite kitchen bag is the Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags. We prefer the Febreze fresh scent. The ForceFlex is effective in containing the trash and keeping the garbage inside of the bag. We tried to cut corners recently and got the non-forceflex and have been unhappy. We are a ForceFlex Trash Bag family and are counting the trash days until we use up all of the "wrong" box.
Summer G.
Staunton, VA
Review for: Odorshield Tall-Kitchen 40 Bags Per Box 6 Boxes more...
Glad odorshield trashbags are the only trashbags I use. They are durable, and the odorshield is the best on the market. I have tried cheaper knock offs but no other brand effectively ellimantes odors like glad with Febreze. Since using Glad I have not had any odors coming from my kitchen. The trash bags are a bit pricey but you will not find a better product for less. I highly recommend.
tina h.
How do these bags hold up ?? They lookk strong - are they good for yardwork ?
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
Has anyone else had major issues with these bags ripping? I thought the point was that they would stretch.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves the Febreze scent in these?
Yesenia M.
Is this good
Hailey  H.
They do rip fairly easy.